Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It never fails....

It Never Fails.....


That when I think dishes are almost done...

Another dish comes my way.


No matter how many times I water the plants...


They always seem to die.


No matter how full I stuff the washer...


There's always more loads to do.


No matter how much needs to be done
I always end up here on the computer.
Whenever I think I'm by myself
My little shadow is always near.


Despite the fact that it's 11:00 and my kid is fully dressed
I'm still in my pj's doing chores.
I never fail to realize that despite all these things
that never seem to get done
I love my life anyway.
Just to add....
Edana and I were playing down the hallway when all of a sudden she got terrified and bolted at me while we were taking silly pictures. She wouldn't tell me what it was but keep shaking her head saying "scarwie scarwie". couldn't figure it out until i looked at her pic....
I don't know. Maybe I watch wayyyyyyy to many Ghost hunters, but i kept taking photo after photo to see if there was more dust and even had Edana run around, but no little orbs were in the pic.


If nothing else but silly, you kind of got a chill, huh. ;)

















































4 comments:

Mily said...

Oh I so appreciate this post! It's a never ending cycle those household chores are they? Kinda like our life "dramas", eh? I like the ghosties at the end too!

Red said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, looks like you're growing tomatoes ;-)

Abby O! said...

GAH! I totally got chills...I think I watch to maybe ghost stories too though. :P Seriously though...GAH! :) I kill plants too, that's why I don't have any. :P

Ruth Worthington said...

You are just wonderful, Jen! I think I was actually shaking my head as I read your post - you really have a way with words! I cant believe how much Edana is growing! With all the mundane things that we do as moms, it always feels good to see someone find a good and loving way to look at it! :) Now I have to go do my dishes...lol