Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goodbye Larry...hello again love

For the past almost two weeks, Larry was out in Sam Houston, TX for some military training, leaving us girls to fend for ourselves.


What did we do?



Bowling, of course.














Edana's new favorite game is bowling with our old empty fruitsnack and cereal boxes. It's my favorite because it was a cheap toy!

Between cleaning the house, doing laundry, running (half marathon coming up!),clipping coupons(yes, I've become that mom),








eating many of Arby's free sandwiches (blue bacon is the BEST),















dancing the nights away,







making bows (thankyou Katie and Emily),











and finding my camera in Edana's room...

I've had my share of fun for these two weeks.

I never realize the full extent of how much easier things are when Larry is home, until he is gone. I am so grateful to have this sexy man back home. Life is good again.













4 comments:

Katie said...

Man... Edana's moves rock! She is so cute! Your clippies turned out way cute too!

Mily said...

Edana made me laugh out loud! That was some awesome dancing! Wooo!!! Thanks for making clippies with me.

Abby O! said...

hahahaha! OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited to dance WITH her in just two weeks! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so excited! We need to talk about what we need to bring to sleep arrangements and such... I'm so excited! AAHHHHHH!! LOVES!

Abby O! said...

P.S. I should probably take the blame if Edana stole your camera... I let her play with mine when she stayed with us over night and she was obsessed! Cute little Fetcher! (have you seen fetch! with ruff ruffman? I'm addicted.)