Monday, February 23, 2009

Raise your scones to a new lease!

Well. We did it. We re-signed our lease (already!) to stay in our cozy little apartment for the next 15 months. Maybe a silly thing to celebrate, but after a hard decision of buying a house, then not, then looking for a new apartment, then not...we are staying. We are so grateful for the great apartment we have and the time we get here to call it "home".







As a "gift" from the Knolls Apartments, we had an accent wall painted in our room. I love it. I didn't think I would be, but alas, I am a purple girl. In celebration, we made cranberry scones for breakfast and had little lemon lime cake bites (leftover batter from crumble cake) for dessert that night. HOME SWEET HOME


Until our next duty station.

3 comments:

Abby O! said...

Until the next duty station...half way across the FREAKING world! WTC! 15 months away...don't freak out yet abby. ;) I love the purple! It's so fetching cute! Your whole apartment is adorable...guess you'll just have to decorate my house when we buy one...years from now!

Janice said...

You're house is so cute! You definitely know how to decorate! Maybe you should come to VA to do mine!?

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

The scones are looking amazing right now. I love the wall and I am happy to know we will have your here another 15 months!